Available in paperback, Kindle ebook, and Audible audiobook
Whether you want to take charge of your finances, career, relationships, or health, Laura Thomae Young’s Adulting Like a Boss will give you the kick in the pants you need to become a self-sufficient adult. Drawing on dozens of interviews with 20-somethings and her own experience in the real world, Young paves the roadway for navigating the adult life. With equal parts motivation and how-to, Young provides action steps, thought-provoking questions, resources, and worksheets to enable you to become the boss of your own life.
In Adulting Like a Boss, you’ll learn:
- How to engage in meaningful work
- How to form healthy habits A 5-step plan for conquering your finances
- Everything you need to know about filing taxes
- Tips for buying your first home
- The importance of those doctor and dentist checkups
- How to suck it up and do the hard thing
Adulting Like a Boss is for the recent grad being unleashed into the real world, the 20-something who feels like they should have it all together, and those of us who still don’t know how to sew on a button. With a little friendly encouragement and some practical advice, you’ll be on your way to Adulting Like a Boss!